Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterDownloadsControl PanelLatest imagesLog inSearch

Waiting for server to open

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Airell

Airell

Waiting for server to open Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for server to open   Waiting for server to open EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 6:22 pm

I am very bored. bounce
Back to top Go down
Fraudulent
Eathena Mod
Eathena Mod

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for server to open   Waiting for server to open EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 6:58 pm

I think I can speak for all of us that we are looking forward to the opening of the server. But believe me, the wait will be worth it. Gm Illuminati gave me a few, but small spoilers, and I must say, you guys will be astonished to find out the hard work that he is putting into the server and materials that is yet to come.

My first reaction to the spoilers was, "Holy F***! Is that even possible?" Believe me, you won't believe it either.

Wait till you see what the server has to offer, it's mind blowing.
Back to top Go down
Airell

Airell

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for server to open   Waiting for server to open EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 7:02 pm

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Airell

Airell

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for server to open   Waiting for server to open EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 7:13 pm

We only have to wait for a few more days until we can get in the server! Be ready! And as Fraud said, GM Illuminati is putting all his effort on this server for us to enjoy and make the server grow faster. Let us support and thank him by voting for IlluminatiRO everyday! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fraudulent
Eathena Mod
Eathena Mod

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for server to open   Waiting for server to open EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 7:26 pm

The server would have opened sooner if I actually helped but I didnt... Sorry Gm Illuminati. D:
Back to top Go down
iMpRobAble

iMpRobAble

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for server to open   Waiting for server to open EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 9:23 pm

i want candehs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/confused_and_screwed
Affinity

Affinity

PostSubject: Re: Anything that everyone wants to say/comment while waiting for server to open   Waiting for server to open EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 12:41 am

Our server has so much in store like previous posts have been saying. Not only are there very big things being implemented in, but there are also many small details that I know each one of you will appreciate. Needless to say, you will most likely look a lot like this guy after seeing them>>> Shocked haha.

Really though, no joke, illuminatiRO is everything you can hope for and much more!
I cannot wait for the upcoming grand opening!
I love you

Remember to vote to keep this community growing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iMpRobAble

iMpRobAble

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for server to open   Waiting for server to open EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 4:53 pm

o ya btw. not to burst anyone's bubble, but im sure the copyrighting of this server should be no problem. cause the other illuminatiRO is copyrighted as ROIlluminati. >_<
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/confused_and_screwed
Fraudulent
Eathena Mod
Eathena Mod

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for server to open   Waiting for server to open EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 7:28 pm

I was going to point that out as well.
Back to top Go down
GM illuminati
Admin
Admin
GM illuminati

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for server to open   Waiting for server to open EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 7:52 pm

Welp I currently own rights to

illuminatiro.net & illuminati-RO.com
iRO illuminati<<< owns illuro.com

and is mainly a RO 2 server they opened iRO illuminati
Early this May, and SO WE ALL KNOW....

Only Gravity.co has the rights to Anything Ragnarok, and Level up Games.
So the Battle is only over domain Names, "illuminatiRO.com" no longer exists as a single entity and is simply "crawling" off the net.

I already have numerous pending applications for this Domain, so the moment its come to a hault of service we will own;

* illuminatiro.com
* illuminatiro.net
* illuminati-ro.com
* illuminati-ro.net

Long story short US > Them
& if a server took another server to trial with " They have the same name as us. Crying or Very sad" They would be liable to be Fined up to 250,000$ for Copy right infringement from Gravity. Co and their case would be thrown out of court

If you dont believe that try taking your Moded Xbox to Microsoft to get your rig fixed. OH and leave all the Stolen Nintendo Games on your hard drive too lol!
Back to top Go down
Affinity

Affinity

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for server to open   Waiting for server to open EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 1:58 am

Yeah, so uh, now I am pretty sure that we have absolutely nothing to worry about as far as copyrights. lolz Wink
Back to top Go down
Airell

Airell

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for server to open   Waiting for server to open EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 6:18 am

We will "own" it, no worries. Twisted Evil. But is there an exact date on when you will release the downloads?

Last edited by Airell on Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fraudulent
Eathena Mod
Eathena Mod

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for server to open   Waiting for server to open EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 7:29 am

It will be out when its out.

You've seen the spoilers... Now I assume you now know how much scripting GM illuminati needs to do. There are many other concepts added to enhance the game play, so expect GM illuminati to do his best on releasing the official server as soon as possible.

Answer this question: Would you rather have GM Illuminati to open the server now with no add-ons or wait a few more days for crazy ass game play enhancer that few if any other servers have?

Im sure answer would be indisputable.
Back to top Go down
Airell

Airell

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for server to open   Waiting for server to open EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 9:10 am

I did not want him to release it now. I just want to know if it is going to be sooner because I got schedules of exam. The sooner the better, I know, but asking that question does not necessarily mean that I want it to be release right away.
Back to top Go down
Fraudulent
Eathena Mod
Eathena Mod

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for server to open   Waiting for server to open EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 3:23 pm

Again, you must have interpreted my question the wrong way, it was more of a rhetorical question. By all means it was not a fallacy of your incompetency to wait.
Back to top Go down
Airell

Airell

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for server to open   Waiting for server to open EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 3:28 pm

Ok....Suspect xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for server to open   Waiting for server to open Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for server to open
Page 1 of 1