Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterDownloadsControl PanelLatest imagesLog inSearch

GM Aplication xXDarknessXx

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XDarknessDX

XDarknessDX

GM Aplication xXDarknessXx Empty
PostSubject: GM Aplication xXDarknessXx   GM Aplication xXDarknessXx EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 4:06 pm

- In-Game Name: xXDarknessXx

- Position Applying For: Event,Police,Spanish Support

- Time Zone: USA

- MSN: sebastian_aguilar@msn.com

- How Many Hours Will You Be Active?: 4-7 hours everyday

- Experience In The Position: Event= I have alot of exp. in events. i am very creative when making them, making sure that all servers have a good time.
Police=I can search for all players and look for their current positions, I will be able to watch over them, without them knowing.
Spanish Support= Spanish is my mother language, while i can talk English pretty good as well, i can help many players, i can even translate the servers page and CP to Spanish. We could also start a Spanish topics in the forums.
- Experience In Ragnarok Online: 4 years playing 1 year on a gm work

- Why Should We Pick You?: because i'm well prepared for pretty much anything. I have enough expierence on the games. i Know commands, rules, and im an easy going and friendly person.
Back to top Go down
Fraudulent
Eathena Mod
Eathena Mod

GM Aplication xXDarknessXx Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Aplication xXDarknessXx   GM Aplication xXDarknessXx EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 4:38 pm

very nice about the Spanish support. I believe it is necessary to have people who are bilingual in order to increase the game play for others.
Back to top Go down

GM Aplication xXDarknessXx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GM applications now Open :: GM APPLICATIONS-
Jump to: