HomeRegisterDownloadsControl PanelLog inFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroups

Share | 

GM Application - Yumi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ubercookie_Yumi

PostSubject: GM Application - Yumi   Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:50 pm

- In-Game Name: Yumi
- Position Applying For: Events GM, or SubGM to start with. I would like to start small and work my way big.
- Time Zone: GMT -5 I think it is. Eastern Time
- MSN: yumi_teh_ubercookie@hotmail.com
- How Many Hours Will You Be Active?: In the least a couple hours a day, knowing me probably 5+ hours.
- Experience In The Position: I was AdminGM previous at another server as one of the main gm's however due to problems with the main GM and myself I resigned my position. If you have questions you can ask me otherwise.
- Experience In Ragnarok Online: Been playing for... 4+ years now? I know the game pretty well by now.
- Why Should We Pick You?: You should choose me because I'm very loyal, talented, and creative individual that can be a great asset to having around in the server. I enjoy RO very much and when it comes to public relations, you're not likely to find anyone more experienced in that field than I am. As well as the experimental mentality, I am willing to continue to learn more things about my position, gain that experience, and continue making this server one of the best out there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xanga.com/terradragonsthi

GM Application - Yumi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GM applications now Open :: GM APPLICATIONS-
Jump to: