Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterDownloadsControl PanelLatest imagesLog inSearch

Welcome to...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GM illuminati
Admin
Admin
GM illuminati

Welcome to... Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to...   Welcome to... EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 1:13 pm

Two New Staff Positions Have Been Filled

"GM Sarusta" Eathena Development, he will be brought to the Center of all the Action helping our Development Team, design some pretty amazing items and unique skills, GM Sarusta will be a great asset to our development team , lets all thank him.

&

"GM Oikonomo" our first Sub GM he will be in charge of Economy regulation and reporting, along with many other tasks such as holding regular events or forums moderation and reporting.

Lets all welcome our new staff members and remember Staff members have the right to be anonymous.
Back to top Go down
GM Oikonomo
Sub GM
Sub GM

Welcome to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to...   Welcome to... EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 7:04 pm

~ Hello ~

Thanks GM Illuminati for giving me this opportunity to become part of a great server and GM team. I'm looking forward to having some fun times ahead, what with scheduled events and the superb community we have that is growing steadily!

As a Sub-GM my responsibilities lie with assisting with events and forum moderating.

I am also here to support you and to help you in whatever way I can, so if you have a question or need help then please feel free to ask me anytime

~ GM Oikonomo ~

Last edited by GM Oikonomo on Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GM Sarusta
Eathena Dev Team
Eathena Dev Team

Welcome to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to...   Welcome to... EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 6:29 am

Figure I should do an intro post here...

Hey guys, I'm GM Sarusta, one of the newly hired GMs here on illuminati RO. I will be working with the server to help script and code the server, particularly in the custom items section =P I hope to have fun working with all of you and making this server one that's unique and unforgettable (and hopefully one that no one will ever find themselves able to quit)

~Sarusta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to...   Welcome to... Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server Announcements : :: News and Updates --
Jump to: