Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterDownloadsControl PanelLatest imagesLog inSearch

Unfortunately...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Omnipotent
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Unfortunately... Empty
PostSubject: Unfortunately...   Unfortunately... EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 11:30 am

The server is long from being launched.

Okay, the statement above is a complete lie. Haha, I was trying to be melodramatic but I guess that didn't go according to plan, or did it?

I'll begin with my statement. I know many of you are now getting really impatient and frustrated and believe me, I am as well. It seems as though we are just giving false hope and broken promises, but there's more to it then meets the eye. The problem does not lie on our GM Team's capability as being GMs and ours skills, but it lies on our external source, the person putting the server together. By all means I am not attacking this person but merely pointing out that he is a one man team, therefore more time is required.

Also, speaking on behalf of GM Illuminati, I apologize for his recent absence and inactivity. Of course, we all know that life doesn't go according to what we've planned, and to GM Illuminati, this is exactly what is happening. Just recently, GM Illuminati has been bombarded with a week long 12-hour shift from 4 am to 4 pm, giving him no leisure time. Even as his close friend, I haven't seen or heard from him these past weeks. Please do take his absence as his laziness towards the server, its just that work threw him off a bit.

Okay, enough of this melancholy theme.

As for the status of the server, everything is done except for the patcher, which is nearly completed. The patcher is the only thing that is standing in the way of the launching of Illuminati Ro. Once the patcher is finished, we will be sure to openly give the Illuminati Ro's patcher immediately. Following the patcher, there will be a Installment Guide as well.

I thank those for bearing with us in this long wait.

Again, I personally apologize for the countless delays and broken promises, but believe me when I say this, the birth of Illuminati is near and may god help the other severs.
Back to top Go down
GM Sojourn
Eathena Mod
Eathena Mod
GM Sojourn

Unfortunately... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately...   Unfortunately... EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 12:08 am

GM Omnipotent wrote:

Again, I personally apologize for the countless delays and broken promises, but believe me when I say this, the birth of Illuminati is near and may god help the other severs.
People are just so busy with life and work this summer it's been a tough feat. to get the sever going! You guys think you're upset... I'm devistated that the server hasn't been launched yet!!! Soon though, (fingers crossed... ) soon!
Back to top Go down
GM Oikonomo
Sub GM
Sub GM

Unfortunately... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately...   Unfortunately... EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 4:09 am

GM Omnipotent wrote:
The server is long from being launched.

Okay, the statement above is a complete lie. Haha, I was trying to be melodramatic but I guess that didn't go according to plan, or did it?

That is not a lie

But we can wait
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unfortunately... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately...   Unfortunately... Empty

Back to top Go down

Unfortunately...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server Announcements : :: News and Updates --
Jump to: