Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterDownloadsControl PanelLatest imagesLog inSearch

Hai, I'm teh Ubercookie. o.o

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ubercookie_Yumi

Ubercookie_Yumi

Hai, I'm teh Ubercookie. o.o Empty
PostSubject: Hai, I'm teh Ubercookie. o.o   Hai, I'm teh Ubercookie. o.o EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 1:04 pm

Hai hai, I'm sure I know some of you already, but for those of you who don't know me, hai~ I'm Yumi. o.o I'm an all out pretty energetic happy-go-lucky person.. Not sure how else to desribe myself... probably just
-weird-. But I mean, those who know me could probably come up with more other desriptions if needed. lol
Edit: I saw this thingy that mr Illuminati did SO I thought I would put it here too :
Name: Yumi
InGameName: Yumi-kun, (Yes I am VERY aware of the kun part Just so you know ahead of time, it's my signature thing)
Years Playing Ragnarok: 4+
Hobbies: Singing, drawing, writing, dancing, travelling, photography stuffs, RO, games, and playing on my guitar "Howie" but he's still back home so I can't play on him yet. (Notice how kinky that sounds xD )
Male / Female: Female
MSN: yumi_teh_ubercookie@hotmail.com

I'm more than happy to meet all of you and hope to have a grand time playing on the server together! ^^
<3
Yumi~

Last edited by Ubercookie_Yumi on Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added stoof~ <3)
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/terradragonsthi
Fraudulent
Eathena Mod
Eathena Mod

PostSubject: Re: Hai, I'm teh Ubercookie. o.o   Hai, I'm teh Ubercookie. o.o EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 2:24 pm

Oh my... Its the sexy Yumi! <3
Back to top Go down
GM illuminati
Admin
Admin
GM illuminati

PostSubject: Re: Hai, I'm teh Ubercookie. o.o   Hai, I'm teh Ubercookie. o.o EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 5:43 pm

Daughter ^^
Back to top Go down
Ubercookie_Yumi

Ubercookie_Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Hai, I'm teh Ubercookie. o.o   Hai, I'm teh Ubercookie. o.o EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 8:18 pm

<3 Fraudie and Daddeh~ Whoo <3<3
*huggles them both*
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/terradragonsthi
Dusk

Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Hai, I'm teh Ubercookie. o.o   Hai, I'm teh Ubercookie. o.o EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 5:09 am

Damnit that makes me her uncle....and shes older than me....and her father.....>.< i live in a screwed up world.....but I'm still awsome
Back to top Go down
Lord Choice

PostSubject: Re: Hai, I'm teh Ubercookie. o.o   Hai, I'm teh Ubercookie. o.o EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 6:19 am

wow that makes me her nephew /swt but i'm older then her o_0 /gg

Welcome Welcome ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hai, I'm teh Ubercookie. o.o   Hai, I'm teh Ubercookie. o.o Empty

Back to top Go down

Hai, I'm teh Ubercookie. o.o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Recruitment Center :: Player Introductions-
Jump to: