Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterDownloadsControl PanelLatest imagesLog inSearch

GM Applications

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GM illuminati
Admin
Admin
GM illuminati

GM Applications Empty
PostSubject: GM Applications   GM Applications EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 11:38 pm

First Two GM's Have been chosen

For those of you who do not already know

"GM Omnipotent" is Co-Admin (administrator) for illiminatiRO. Yes this position was not open for application but he was chosen as Co-Admin for his scripting skills, Vast knowledge of Ragnarok Online, activity, and much more.

Our next slot for GM goes to "GM SoJourn"

Has more depth than Ocean when it comes to game mechanics, and will be part of the Eathena Development Team, which will be bringing you a better server day in and day out!

( 6 )Six more Positions to come , if you have not posted a application or turned one into me personally you will not be eligible for any position, so post your applications now, they will open up to the last GM chosen
Back to top Go down
GM Sojourn
Eathena Mod
Eathena Mod
GM Sojourn

GM Applications Empty
PostSubject: ____________________________   GM Applications EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 12:14 am

GM illuminati wrote:
First Two GM's Have been chosen

Our next slot for GM goes to "GM SoJourn"

Has more depth than Ocean when it comes to game mechanics, and will be part of the Eathena Development Team, which will be bringing you a better server day in and day out!

That's right! ;D
Hi guys, I'm GM Sojourn- here to help ensure that you all have the best game play experience possible in what will be the most advanced, revolutionized and unique RO server on the net. Aswell as development, I will be here for any support or to answer any questions you might have towards the game!
Back to top Go down
GM Omnipotent
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

GM Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Applications   GM Applications EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 1:09 am

Hey-o, I'm GM Omnipotent and let me begin by thanking GM Illuminati for this honored position. Secondly, I am looking forward to getting to know the community as well as the GM Team.

As the Co-Admin, my responsibilities are very similar to GM Illuminati with the exception that he has powers over me Neutral and I have quite a few limitations on what I can and cannot do. Basically, it is my job to make sure everything is running smoothly from game-play, to players/GMs following the rules, forums activity and the development of this server.

Don't be afraid to ask me even the simplest of questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Applications   GM Applications Empty

Back to top Go down

GM Applications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server Announcements : :: News and Updates --
Jump to: