Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterDownloadsControl PanelLatest imagesLog inSearch

Kai is in 'da house? Tchyaa.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowDragonSD

ShadowDragonSD

Kai is in 'da house? Tchyaa. Empty
PostSubject: Kai is in 'da house? Tchyaa.   Kai is in 'da house? Tchyaa. EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 3:31 pm

Yo, what's up? I'm.. uhh. Well, out of the 76 servers I've played over three years, I have a lot of names.

Let's start with: Shadow Dragon, Kaizer Dragon, Zetsu Kaze, Zaine, Zaiden Tempest, Shard Frost, Kai, Shinkyoku, and I forget the rest. -.-;

Anyway, if you know me then cool. If you don't, then maybe you can get to know me later. I normally play super high rates because I'm lazy, but I've been on a few low rates. Anyway, I'm a noob, spare me >;D

Ehhh. Details, details. Uhh. I'm 16. Male. Hopefully, I don't live near you. (*coughStalkerscough*) And, I hate being stripped. O_O; Gets me every time D:! You'd think I'd have learned by now >_>; I guess that means I'm a bit arrogant too.

I can be fun, annoying, or an absolute pain in the ass. I like chilling in pvp areas, but I like to fight too. Main reason I play super high rates: I live for pvp. xD Anyway, I hope to see 'yall in game. I'll see ya 'round, 'k?

I'll probably be playing with the IGN's: Kaizer Dragon/Kai, Zetsu Kaze/Zetsu, Zaine, And Shard Frost/Shard. I might use Zaiden Tempest/Zaiden, or make a new one. -shrugs- Whatever. Keep it cool. And remember, chill before you kill your chances at what you want. Wink
Back to top Go down
Fraudulent
Eathena Mod
Eathena Mod

Kai is in 'da house? Tchyaa. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai is in 'da house? Tchyaa.   Kai is in 'da house? Tchyaa. EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 3:33 pm

Steals your name beforehand.

Get your brother here Kai

<3

Welcome.
Back to top Go down

Kai is in 'da house? Tchyaa.
Page 1 of 1