Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterDownloadsControl PanelLatest imagesLog inSearch

Spam Category Suggestions

Go down 
+3
Affinity
Lord Choice
GM illuminati
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GM illuminati
Admin
Admin
GM illuminati

Spam Category Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Spam Category Suggestions   Spam Category Suggestions EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 9:08 pm

Suggest what sub sections of "Wall of spam" we will have in the future.
Back to top Go down
Lord Choice

PostSubject: Re: Spam Category Suggestions   Spam Category Suggestions EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 2:15 pm

spam </3

*anime

*funny things

*picutes of players

*Choice's selling thread

/gg
Back to top Go down
Affinity

Affinity

PostSubject: Re: Spam Category Suggestions   Spam Category Suggestions EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 3:17 am

We need a section for artwork- siggys and other art I love you
Back to top Go down
GM Omnipotent
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spam Category Suggestions   Spam Category Suggestions EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 6:04 am

Affinity wrote:
We need a section for artwork- siggys and other art I love you

Yes yes, agreed.

Request Affinity for an avatar. Cool
Back to top Go down
GM Sarusta
Eathena Dev Team
Eathena Dev Team

PostSubject: Re: Spam Category Suggestions   Spam Category Suggestions EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 9:38 pm

An ENTIRE SECTION dedicated to motivational posters.

Or that could go under funny stuff I guess.

Nvm on second thought.
Back to top Go down
Affinity

Affinity

PostSubject: Re: Spam Category Suggestions   Spam Category Suggestions EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 12:53 am

GM Omnipotent wrote:

Yes yes, agreed.

Request Affinity for an avatar. Cool

Anytime Wink
Back to top Go down
Lord Choice

PostSubject: Re: Spam Category Suggestions   Spam Category Suggestions EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 11:01 am

/rice

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Affinity

Affinity

PostSubject: Re: Spam Category Suggestions   Spam Category Suggestions EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 2:12 am

Lord Choice wrote:

/rice

What a Face

I would be glad to make you one too!! Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
Aimee

Aimee

PostSubject: Re: Spam Category Suggestions   Spam Category Suggestions EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 9:47 am

A section for forum games. Count to 1000, ban the person above you, 3 word game, etc.
Back to top Go down
GM illuminati
Admin
Admin
GM illuminati

PostSubject: Re: Spam Category Suggestions   Spam Category Suggestions EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 1:47 am

Aimee wrote:
A section for forum games. Count to 1000, ban the person above you, 3 word game, etc.

1.2.3.4.1,000 bans amy lol JK
Back to top Go down
Aimee

Aimee

PostSubject: Re: Spam Category Suggestions   Spam Category Suggestions EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 3:23 am

Well...1001 and...and I ban you back! Hah. I don't know how I can ban you but still. I ban you. =/
Back to top Go down
Lord Choice

PostSubject: Re: Spam Category Suggestions   Spam Category Suggestions EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 4:00 am

Maybe we could have a topic of Trungs Girlfreinds /gg

Trungs Girlfreinds
Back to top Go down
Airell

Airell

PostSubject: Re: Spam Category Suggestions   Spam Category Suggestions EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 7:00 am

Lord Choice wrote:
Trungs Girlfreinds

xD That is wrong.
Back to top Go down
GM Omnipotent
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spam Category Suggestions   Spam Category Suggestions EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:16 pm

Since GM Illuminati is busy with server launching and all, I decided to organize the off-topic section a bit, which he said he would do.

To start off, I saw Lord Choice asking for a sig on the "Off Base" section and I thought it was a bit weird. So, I was thinking of an "Artwork/Picture" section. This section would also include "Player Pictures" and would be more board for any type or form of art.

Secondly, I would like to make "Music" more broad. Instead of just having a section just for music, I was thinking of a section called "Media" where players can discuss anything from music, to movies and even anime/cartoon.

Lastly, the "Off Base" title seems a bit weird. I would like to rename it. Suggestions for this would be kind. This section is just pure spam/boredom section.

Also, I would like to create a new section where players can just talk about anything from how their day was or how stupid President Bush is, etc. This would differ from greatly from the "Off Base" section.

Let me take the time to apologize for my poorly punctuation, awkward sentences, and just plain out poor grammar. Its July 4 and I had a bit to drink.

Inputs?

Last edited by GM Omnipotent on Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Airell

Airell

PostSubject: Re: Spam Category Suggestions   Spam Category Suggestions EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:28 pm

GM Omnipotent wrote:
Since GM Illuminati is busy with server launching and all, I decided to organize the off-topic section a bit, which he said he would do.

To start off, I saw Lord Choice asking for a sig on the "Off Base" section and I thought it was a bit weird. So, I was thinking of an "Artwork/Picture" section. This section would also include "Player Pictures" and would be more board for any type or form of art.

Secondly, I would like to make "Music" more board. Instead of just having a section just for music, I was thinking of a section called "Media" where players can discuss anything from music, to movies and even anime/cartoon.

Lastly, the "Off Base" title seems a bit weird. I would like to rename it. Suggestions for this would be kind. This section is just pure spam/boredom section.

Also, I would like to create a new section where players can just talk about anything from how their day was or how stupid President Bush is, etc. This would differ from greatly from the "Off Base" section.

Let me take the time to apologize for my poorly punctuation, awkward sentences, and just plain out poor grammar. Its July 4 and I had a bit to drink.

Inputs?

Just make it simple and understandable. Players that can't read English well enough would not understand such a big word for "off topic" title. Just simply name it "Off Topic" or something like that.

P.S.

Shut up. Your grammar isn't bad. drunken I love you
Back to top Go down
GM Omnipotent
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spam Category Suggestions   Spam Category Suggestions EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:36 pm

-Spam
-Off topic discussion
-Media
-Artwork/Picture

Simple yet organized and better than the current headers? Yes or No.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spam Category Suggestions   Spam Category Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Spam Category Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OFF-Topic Discussion :: Off Topic Posts-
Jump to: