Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterDownloadsControl PanelLatest imagesLog inSearch

GM Application: Sarusta

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Sarusta
Eathena Dev Team
Eathena Dev Team

GM Application: Sarusta Empty
PostSubject: GM Application: Sarusta   GM Application: Sarusta EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 4:39 pm

- In-Game Name: tRO: Kanares, Lucanas, Axey, Limitations... etc etc etc.

- Position Applying For: Scripting GM, Event GM

- Time Zone: Central

- MSN: digiking02@hotmail.com

- How Many Hours Will You Be Active?: As often as I can, and as long as I don't have any work to do, that will be a lot of time. (Hell, I'd log on even if I did have work.)

- Experience In The Position: I've GMed before for a friend's server, and have lots of experience with GMing. I have quite a bit of experience scripting weapons and gear, customs or otherwise. I have a small cache of custom weapons/gear that I've made (mostly anime customs =P)

I am starting to take up more advanced parts of scripting as well, tinkering with skill systems and such. Currently working on a Holy Bolt (holy strike, except w/ cold/fire/lightning bolt effect) spell.

- Experience In Ragnarok Online: I've played RO for nearly 3 years now, not as much as most people, but I understand the gameplay mechanics well, and know how to analyze items/builds and balancing them.

- Why Should We Pick You?: I have a lot of experience GMing, and I am a great scripter. I can spend lots of my free time working for the server, and will be active for a majority of the time (especially during summer) I have pretty good social skills, and I think I would do a good job GMing.

I understand that you guys were planning to have a multi-tier super-weapon system, and I can help plan with that, I have been toying with the idea in my head for awhile now. In fact, I have lots of ideas for many facets of the server, and would be more than happy to help develop the server (GM position or otherwise).
Back to top Go down
GM Omnipotent
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: GM Application: Sarusta   GM Application: Sarusta EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 5:31 pm

Wow, a very competent applicant I must say. Not only your experiences surpass others but you have a very interesting visionary on custom creations.
Back to top Go down
GM illuminati
Admin
Admin
GM illuminati

PostSubject: your   GM Application: Sarusta EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 10:31 pm

probably going to be the last applicant i accept before server launch, and i choose My GM's & Staff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM Application: Sarusta   GM Application: Sarusta Empty

Back to top Go down

GM Application: Sarusta
Page 1 of 1