Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterDownloadsControl PanelLatest imagesLog inSearch

A joke a day keeps the doctor away.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Airell

Airell

A joke a day keeps the doctor away. Empty
PostSubject: A joke a day keeps the doctor away.   A joke a day keeps the doctor away. EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 7:56 am

Make players "lol" in this thread.
Note:No bad comments on any joke here please.
I'll start.

Three thieves were running away from the police. Ahead of them, they saw three potato sacks. The first guy said, "Let's go in the sacks. Surely, they won't find us."They all went in the sacks and after a few minutes, the authorities came. "Where the hell did those morons went?" one officer muttered. One of the police notice the two sacks. The officer said, " Kick the first one." A police kicked it, it responded with a "meow". "Leave the cat alone.", the officer said. Then the police kicked the second sack, the response was "roof". "Leave the dog alone.", the officer commanded. Then, there was the last sack, so far away from the other two. The officer said, "Kick that last one." It did not respond. The police kicked it three times. But the fourth kick made it respond,"What the hell are you trying to do?! I am a potato. I don't respond!".

THE END

Yea not funny. That's all I can think for now. tongue

Last edited by Airell on Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
GM Sojourn
Eathena Mod
Eathena Mod
GM Sojourn

PostSubject: Re: A joke a day keeps the doctor away.   A joke a day keeps the doctor away. EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 7:58 am

Lol, it's funnier when it's in the form of a "Blonde Joke"
I heard it the third sack just goes "Poootaaaattooooo"
Back to top Go down
Airell

Airell

PostSubject: Re: A joke a day keeps the doctor away.   A joke a day keeps the doctor away. EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 7:59 am

I was thinking of doing it that way. Haha. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Lord Choice

PostSubject: Re: A joke a day keeps the doctor away.   A joke a day keeps the doctor away. EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 6:24 am

Phail Razz

NEXT JOKE PLOX Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Airell

Airell

PostSubject: Re: A joke a day keeps the doctor away.   A joke a day keeps the doctor away. EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 9:34 am

Hey, at least I tried. Wink
Back to top Go down
DemonicZero

DemonicZero

PostSubject: Re: A joke a day keeps the doctor away.   A joke a day keeps the doctor away. EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 6:18 pm

i know one about the Bush and why hesso stupid

news reporter:Mr.Presidenthow are u going help florida ever since the Attack of Hurricane Karina. Laughing

Bush:Well we are going to find her and bring her to justice!!!!! What a Face

XDDD
Back to top Go down
GM Omnipotent
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: A joke a day keeps the doctor away.   A joke a day keeps the doctor away. EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 11:47 am

DemonicZero wrote:

news reporter:Mr.Presidenthow are u going help florida ever since the Attack of Hurricane Karina. Laughing

XDDD

Haha I love it. This is the only few time where you will fine me to be very biased, but I just hate Bush.
Back to top Go down
DemonicZero

DemonicZero

PostSubject: Re: A joke a day keeps the doctor away.   A joke a day keeps the doctor away. EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 3:04 pm

GM Omnipotent wrote:
DemonicZero wrote:

XDDD

Haha I love it. This is the only few time where you will fine me to be very biased, but I just hate Bush.

yes i do too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A joke a day keeps the doctor away.   A joke a day keeps the doctor away. Empty

Back to top Go down

A joke a day keeps the doctor away.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OFF-Topic Discussion :: Off Topic Posts-
Jump to: