Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterDownloadsControl PanelLatest imagesLog inSearch

GM Applicant of Ms. Carrie :] <3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
o1heartbeat

o1heartbeat

GM Applicant of Ms. Carrie :] <3 Empty
PostSubject: GM Applicant of Ms. Carrie :] <3   GM Applicant of Ms. Carrie :] <3 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 6:41 pm

In-Game Name: TalonRo - o1heartbeat (and others)
]LegacyRo - Summer Queen&&Autumn Queen
Position Applying For: Sub Gm would be nice if not anything ^^ <3
Time Zone: -05:00 Eastern Time Zone :] Ontario, Canada :] (same as Yumi!)
MSN: carrielynzz@hotmail.com or if you have AIM - o1baybeezheart

How Many Hours Will You Be Active?: uhm... since theres gunna be no school for like 3 months. I might be at home playing like 6+. and helping as much as i can :] (except when i have dance which is like 2hrs?)
Experience In The Position: I was a SubGM for this old server my friend recommended. and shortly 2 weeks later the server closed. =[ but that was 2weeks and the GMs didn't teach me anything so i had to learn a bit on my own. =[ </3
Experience In Ragnarok Online: hm.. I actually don't remember how long I've played... I've played a HR server for a yr and a half. AnimaRo for 1 yr and a half i think. TalonRo since start of server :] and LegacyRo 6months :] (and it wiped like 3 times) ><"

Why Should We Pick You?: You should choose me because I believe I can help make the server's atmosphere really relax fun and i don't know spunky? :] I'm very outgoing, i never lose my temper and very relaxed. Though I tend to be very nice at times, that is also my downfall. But I don't usually let it get the best of me. I don't want anything bad happening. I'm usually that one player that copes with everyone's problems, I love to help people whenever I can. I'm a social butterfly, what can i say Communication is key :]. I don't like it when there aren't very active GMs cause it'll seem like they're dead. Not saying that they don't have a life but logging in once in a while to show you actually care would be awesome. I definately would be the opposite of that, making players feel at ease and making a bond between them is probably something I'd cherish. Very Happy. I'm a very trustworthy person. Anything you say to me and say "Carrie keep this to yourself only". That one thing you say will be kept in the secret storage where I keep all my other secrets and "your ears only" stuff. I participate in everything whenever i can. I don't favour people at all. I think thats the worst thing that can ever happen in a server. If i am a GM or not. Imma put my heart and soul into this server because not only is it one of my awesome friends server. But I don't want it to become one of those failure servers out there. I believe that this server has great potential. :]

So to summarize this. I'm a generous and outgoing person. Very Social and i care alot about everything.
Thank you for this opportunity to apply for this. Hopefully I catch your eye on something <3 :]

-Carrie [ ♥ ]

Last edited by o1heartbeat on Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : gah. it looked blah. and made it more legible)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/o1baybeezheart
Lord Choice

PostSubject: Re: GM Applicant of Ms. Carrie :] <3   GM Applicant of Ms. Carrie :] <3 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 7:12 pm

tell you what

if you keep posting pictures like that then yeah you wil make this server spunky Razz
Back to top Go down
o1heartbeat

o1heartbeat

PostSubject: :O   GM Applicant of Ms. Carrie :] <3 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 7:17 pm

ZOMG. who said that was my picture. HMMM?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/o1baybeezheart
Ubercookie_Yumi

Ubercookie_Yumi

PostSubject: Re: GM Applicant of Ms. Carrie :] <3   GM Applicant of Ms. Carrie :] <3 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 10:28 am

Carrie, we all know you're that wonderful camera whore ^_~
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/terradragonsthi
DemonicZero

DemonicZero

PostSubject: Re: GM Applicant of Ms. Carrie :] <3   GM Applicant of Ms. Carrie :] <3 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 6:11 pm

oh wow dude Shocked thats rude
Back to top Go down
BlackHawkDown

BlackHawkDown

PostSubject: Re: GM Applicant of Ms. Carrie :] <3   GM Applicant of Ms. Carrie :] <3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 12:52 am

Nice application by the way. Cool He's probably messing with her to be a joke. idk im new here so lol!
Back to top Go down
DemonicZero

DemonicZero

PostSubject: Re: GM Applicant of Ms. Carrie :] <3   GM Applicant of Ms. Carrie :] <3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 12:56 pm

uh huh..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM Applicant of Ms. Carrie :] <3   GM Applicant of Ms. Carrie :] <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

GM Applicant of Ms. Carrie :] <3
Page 1 of 1