Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterDownloadsControl PanelLatest imagesLog inSearch

KnightofSilence GM<Application>

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KnightofSilence

KnightofSilence

KnightofSilence  GM<Application> Empty
PostSubject: KnightofSilence GM<Application>   KnightofSilence  GM<Application> EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 3:24 am

In-game name: PhantomDark

Position applying for: Sub GM or Event GM

Time Zone: -08:00 West Coast (PST)

MSN: phantomdark01@hotmail.com

Hours Active: like 6-12 hours a day, during the summer break, probably just 5 or 6 hours a day when school rolls around.

Experience in that Position: Well I haven't ever been a GM for a server before but I've played private servers for about 4 years now, 2 years in AnimaRO, and 1 year in BlackoutRO, and 1 year in EarthboundRO. But I've participated in many events in those servers and I have a very creative mind, so planning events wouldn't be a problem for me and I don't mind helping others out because everyone needed some help at one point in time.

Experience in Ragnarok Online: I have played 3 private servers, 1 low rate, 1 mid rate, and 1 high rate. I have been playing RO for 4 years now and this will be my fifth year and 4th server for RO. Each server was very different from the other so I have a good understanding of how things work in servers.

Why should you pick me: I believe I would be a good asset to the team because I am very friendly with others and I want to be helping others so they can have a good time in the game. I am very active and don't mind being asked questions even if it's the same question over and over, I will try my best to help this community grow bigger.
Back to top Go down

KnightofSilence GM<Application>
Page 1 of 1